Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WMMNA


I found the blog site We Make Money Not Art really cool and interesting. All of his articles seemed to be easy worded, informative with nice pictures. I think I liked the blogs mainly because they talked about things that I haven't ever read about. It really enhanced the articles because he actually visited a lot of the places and talked to people that he blogged about. His layout was very nice and caught my eye because I like the color pink and gray. He/she really seems to spend a lot of time and gives quite an effort to make his/her blogs good.

One of his/hers latest blogs that I liked was the "Post Patman". It talked about a place that he/she visited called the Palais de Tokyo in Paris. The “Nouvelles du Monde Renversé” is an exhibition of what seems to be random things made into sculptures. The picture that caught my eye the most was the chickens made of chocolate. I really liked the way he talked about the exhibition in his articles.

When I was in elementary school I remember making food sculptures. If I remember correctly, I made a carriage like the one in Cinderella, out of a pumpkin and other vegetables. I also made a car and flower out of fruits. I think this is why I liked this blog a lot. It was definitely my favorite thing to do, I mean really, a sculpture that you could eat? Best idea ever!

No comments: