Monday, February 19, 2007

Menu Design




Matt Nolan and have been working on our menus together. Though we have the same basic format, our layout is a lot different. I decided to add a rainbow stone background because I think that color is very important. The titles for each section in the menu is a color from the background light. I used "Chick": 30pt. for the titles and "Croobie": 12pt. for the items in the menu. I think that the white font for the items in the menu is a good choice because it's very easy to read. I tried to keep everything spaced out so that there's no confusion. I want to keep this a one page menu (front,back). Here's what I have.

3 comments:

Christene said...

What is that a picture of underneath Coffee Station?

kArLy said...

its suppose to be a coffee stain. doesn't look like it really anymore though.

Stuart said...

The coffee stain doesn't really belong on your menu design. The menu design doesn't really seem like it belongs in a coffee house because of the colored lights.