Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grad School

Although this is my first year in college, it is never too early to start thinking about grad school. Grad school is really important to me. Since I was young, I knew that I was going to finish school with the highest degree possible. It’s a very serious decision and so far I’m thinking about going to The University of Texas. There are a lot of things to consider when picking what school to attend. I want to go to Texas because their architecture is also really good. They have an architectural interior design program that I would love to go into. I know that Texas is A&M’s biggest rival, but when everything is set and done, I am just looking for what’s best for me. Doing grad school is the best idea because there are more job offers and now a days everyone goes through it. I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be happy with myself if I didn't go through with it. Texas is not a sure thing, but it's definitely in my mind. For more information on The University of Texas Grad School, click here.

No comments: