Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Photoshop Tennis

Opponent: Christina Sterling
Rules: 8 minutes, 8 images total, had to keep image criteria the same, no drastic changes that would completely change the idea from the beginning, screen shot image when time was up.

Christina started with the project. The theme of the game was brands. For my first couple of times I wanted to add more brands and make the page a little more interesting. I went on the internet and found a cool page that had a lot of cow brands so I picked one and made it big to fit as the background of the page. I then Googled the logos for American Eagle, Aeropostale, Coca Cola, Hollister, Abercrombie, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Coach, Calvin Klein, Element, Puma, Ralph Lauren, and Prada. Once the images that I wanted were on the page, I began to editing by making them match with the background. The picture that Christina had on the corner needed to get fixed to look better so I did that too. I ended with the last Photoshop tennis page.

This assignment has been my favorite one by far. I really did not know a thing about Photoshop but after working with it for a couple of hours and then playing Photoshop tennis I became more familiar with the tools. I also used a lot of little shortcuts that I learned in class which helped make my 8 minutes worth a while. I really liked the end result.

here are my 4 images:

4 comments:

jennlee7 said...

i really like your theme for photshop tennis. it was very unique.

Christene said...

it looks like a big collage. Something gives me the sense that either you or your partner likes to scrapbook.

Peter Saker said...

Out of all the photoshops I've seen so far I like yours the best because it looks like a scrapbook page.

Unknown said...

I like the collage motif of your image. I've always liked collages.