Monday, January 29, 2007

Learn CSS

For this assignment I learned that you can change more than just the background on a web page. I worked a lot with the CSS and became more familiar with it.

The first step that I did to change the website for homework was finding a background that I liked and would work well with font colors. I then changed the font, font size and font color. I picked the colors lime green and white to make sure that the information was readable. Then I proceeded to add borders to divide information into different sections. Links were underlined and a different color so that it was easier to understand. My favorite part was adding the bullets. Instead of adding the regular, boring circles, I Googled a bumblebee and made that the bullets to go with the flower background theme.

I have definitely learned a lot from this assignment. I know that it takes entirely way too much time to make a website unique and appealing. I did end up deleting my entire work at one point during the night and had to restart all over again.. I don't think I could ever do something like this for a job or just for fun. My head hurts too much already...


1 comment:

Erica Salinas said...

The background is very nice and different compared to the others.